Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Brayden!!

Happy birthday big boy! Not that you'll read this... Today has already been a big day of fun for our big, little man :) He opened birthday cards from both of his Great Granny's. That in itself is a WONDERFUL present that I'm so glad he has the chance to experience!! I never knew my Great Grandparents. And Brayden has gotten to know 3 of his!! Anyway...we got him a new Lego table (which might have been more for me than him :)) and a plasma car. Carrie (Jim's cousin) and Reagan (Jim's little sister by proxy) told me that this plasma car was a MUST have...and they were right. I will attempt to post some of the video...


I'm not sure if I'll be able to post the other videos...so here some godd ole fashioned digital pics for ya :)


Brayden is obviously telling us he's 4...but, as he revealed earlier in the the day...he just wants to be 5! ..what a nut!


Are these some GR8 new glasses?? ...or the steering wheel to his plasma car??


Here was have Ripstick vs. Plasma Car.


Nat was trying to play like she wasn't interested in playing with the car...but she got hooked too :)

Please see the blog below for hopefully more b-day video...

Hope you all have as wonderful day as we are!!

3 comments:

Kim :) said...

Four?? Really?? are you sure about that! My goodness. It looks like he had a wonderful birthday. Cute little car you got him too!

Happy 4th Brayden!!

Jen said...

Awww...that's too cute! He's adorable.

Reagan said...

I'm so jealous of the long driveway!!! We may just have to show up with our car and have races :)