Monday, April 27, 2009

Quotes from a 4 year old :)

Quote #1:

This is Brayden's explanation as to why he didn't take a nap at Mother's Day Out... "well, I couldn't close my eyes cause I got an ant in it and it made my eyes all cracky...."

Quote #2:

Matthew and Brayden are playing a 4wheeler game on the Xbox. Brayden says that he did something and Matt says he didn't. So they are in the midst of a "Yes I did...No you didn't" type battle, but Brayden doesn't say "Yes I did..." he says "...yes I didn't" :)

Quote #3:

Instead of getting upset and saying "...never mind..." he storms off and says "never fine!"...

Quote #4:

There are time when little guys have a difficult time pulling up the pants after potty time. So I'll step in and help him out. Yesterday we had one of those times and he told me "...Mommy you're the best pants pull upper in the whole word (world)"

...more to come I'm sure... But you will HAVE to stay tuned and let me know you are still out there...hint, hint

3 comments:

Kim :) said...

love this. Isn't it fun to listen to what they say. Cutie Patootie!

BETH REMILLARD said...

I will tell Jaxon sometimes - just messing with him - UGHH you are getting on my nerves! So yesterday we are out for a walk and Scott tells him come on and he says UGHHH you are getting on my nerves - followed up by Momma Mia!! (Mason says that all the time) So I completely understand - I have a teenager trapped in a two year olds body - so he thinks!

Reagan said...

Love the comments :)
I hate to correct Em - its just so cute. When Aaron and I realize she's stopped saying certain ones we get a bit sad :(