Friday, February 24, 2006

Say a Prayer for Tina, Billy, and Family

Today Tina (my sister in law) lost her Grandma. She lost her struggle with cancer after a very hard fight. If you've read Billy's recent blog you'll see that things have been quite hard and stressful lately.

So I just ask that you think of them and say a prayer for them today and the days ahead as they morn Betty. She was very loved and charished by her family.

I love you Tina, Billy, Taylor, and Tyler and I'm sorry for your sadness. I wish I could give you all a hug right now, but since I can't..please hug each other for me :)

3 comments:

SuburbanMom said...

Sending a prayer.

BETH REMILLARD said...

Send them my regards - I know how hard it is to loose a Grandparent!

Kim :) said...

Aww. SO sorry to hear this news. Prayers indeed for Tina, Billy and the family!