Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Funny from Natalie

Natalie just sent this one to me....

old lady & cops

An older lady gets pulled over for speeding...
OLD LADY: Is there a problem officer?
OFFICER: Ma'am, you were speeding
OLD LADY: Oh, I see
OFFICER:Can I please see your license?
OLD LADY: I would give it to but I don't have one
OFFICER: Don't have one?
OLD LADY: Lost it, 4 years ago for drunk driving
OFFICER: I see... Can I see your vehicle registration papers then?
OLD LADY: I can't do that
OFFICER: Why not?
OLD LADY: I stole this car
OFFICER: Stole it?!?!
OLD LADY: Yes, and I killes and hacked up the owner
OFFICER: YOU WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!
OLD LADY: His body parts are in plastic bags in the trunk if you want to see
the officer looks at the woman and slowly backs away to his car to call for backup. within minutes 5 police cars circle the car. a senior officer slowly approaches the car, one hand on his gun holster.
OFFICER 2: Ma'am, step out of your vehicle please!
the woman does as told.
OLD LADY: Is there a problem officer?
OFFICER 2: My deputy has informed me that you don't have a driver's license, stole this car, and murdered the owner.
OLD LADY: Is that so?
OFFICER 2: Would you open your trunk please?!
woman opens her trunk to reveal nothing.
OFFICER 2: Ma'am, is this your car?
OLD LADY: Yes, here are the registration papers
the officer is stunned!
OFFICER 2: I assume you have a driver's license then?
the woman digs into her handbag and pulls out a clutch purse and hands it to the officer. the officer exams it and then sighs.
OFFICER 2: Ma'am I apoligize, it's just that my deputy told me you didn't have a license, stole this car, and killed the owner.
OLD LADY: Bet the liar told you I was speedin' too.
don't mess w/ old ladies!

Hope you all have a great day!

No comments: