Friday, March 24, 2006

Happy 35th Birthday Jim!

Happy 35th Birthday to my husband of 13 years!!!

He was able to shake the stomach bug in just enough time to have some sugar free angle food cake last night! He got some great cards from the kids, a smack on the head from Brayden, a new shirt and spending money for some new jeans from Mom and Dad, and an air compressor from all of us. And he said to me last night that he gave himself a gift this year that he'd promised to himself for many years....a skinnier him! And by jiggy...he's just that. He weighed in at a whimpy ole 230 the other morning. That's a 37 lb. weight loss!! He's doing just amazing and I am so proud of him.

We all love you and I love you very much and Happy Birthday! Thanks for being you :)

2 comments:

Jim said...

Hey, I ain't old just yet!
Thanks Billy, you can explain the "bitch boy" thing to me at the coast while we are fishing all night.
J

Kim :) said...

What a sweet post. :) Glad to hear Jim was feeling better to celebrate his birthday! And you guys are both doing wonderful with the weight loss! Keep on keeping on. :)