Friday, August 25, 2006

Day 3

Day 3 - I'm waiting in line to pick up Matthew. He sees that I'm a few cars back and I can see that he's telling his teacher that he sees me. I see her hold him back (nicely). So I pull up in front of them...and she's walking with him. I hang my head, this is only day 3 and the teachers walking matt to the car. Oh dear. She comes up to the passenger side window and I just nervously laugh. She promptly tells me that everythings fine that she just wanted to give me a note. "A NOTE??" I thinking..."..not good..." And this whole time Matt's climbing into the car with a confused look on his face saying that he didn't do anything. The teacher tells us both to rest easy, that it's a good note. I think we both sunk back in our seat with relief and scramble to open the note to see what it says. I'll be danged, it was a good note. She said that Matt was a joy to have and was a great participant at discussion time........... Hummm, who'd a thought that :) Way to go Matt!

Day 3 was great again for Nat. Still pumped about band and partially still stressing about not having a flute yet. I told her to chill and she said she would...she's just excited :)


Here they are in their Day 3 outfits and if you look closely, you'll see that we had an odd occurrence that morning. Yes, yes...that is rain reminants you see :)





Beth asked how Brayden was with the kids gone. He's pretty much back into his old routine of eating, sippy cups, snacks, naps, and Oobi!! Here he is dancing to the Backyardigans.






...hard to capture dancing on camera...





Hope you all have a great weekend. This will be Matt's first football scrimmage. He has 2 on Saturday. One at 9am and one at 11am. That's gonna be one pooped and sweaty boy! I'll post pictures Sunday or Monday.

2 comments:

The Oldies said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THEWRE SPECIAL MOMENTS WITH US,i HOPE THAT EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD START TO A NEW SCHOOL YEAR.

Kim :) said...

Look at those happy kiddos!

Way to go Matt, getting a good note! I tell you. The teachers are quick to send home those bad notes, but the good ones are hard to come by! I'm glad that his teachers saw fit to send a GOOD note home!

I bet Nat is very excited about the flute. She will have one in hand before long! Then she will be practicing that one note.. over and over.. and over! LOL

Brayden looks happy with his TV time there! How is the breaking of the Gugu going?

Hope you guys had a good time at Matts football games on Saturday! Can't wait to hear about it.