Thursday, August 31, 2006

Back in?

I'm extending the invitation to anyone read to start up their weight loss. I for one am ready to get back on track. And it's fine if I'm the only one reporting my weight each week. I just have to "report" in order to mentally stick with it.

I will start back on "true" Weight Watchers on Tues and do weigh ins on Fridays. Anyone who wants to join in, please email me your weight sometime on Friday (9/8) and I'll post the start weights. If anyone's uncomfortable with me using your real name, but still want to post...we can give you a fake name. Whatever works. Jim and I are living proof that the weight can come off...and CAN come back on if you slip. We've both come too far to let all this hard work slip completely away.

Good luck! We can do this :)

5 comments:

The Oldies said...

Dad and I are in but with three weeks vacation coming up I better give you my weight now 166. And that is weight gained and lost at the last vacation. And you are right we have come tofar to put it back on.
So easy to do

BETH REMILLARD said...

I can post every week of how much I have gained!!! hahaha

Angie said...

in, all the way in.

Thank you for this,

Jim

Kim :) said...

I'm with ya. Gary and I did good (Gary more then me) But we have started letting it come back on! I have to honestly say that we wont be doing much to take any back off until at least the week of September 18. Don't get paid again until then to buy healthy foods! I know that sounds like a lame excuse, but it's the honest truth. It just cost so much more to eat healthy?? That sucks! We will jump back inwards the end of the month. And we have lots going on inbetween there as well.

You guys can do it!! You can do it!

The Oldies said...

I am @193.5 for now after a few Maine lobsters it might be a little different.
As much as I like myself without all the extra weight,my racing sucked this year,cause I didn't have enough butt to keep the traction in the back.
Now mr lucky will be getting his dog operation when we get back from our trip so, he will make a weight change at that time